- The enrollment, graduation and persistence counts are made up of any students that are reported during the
academic year selected (either first-time college students or transfer students). High school students
that are concurrently taking college courses for credit will not be counted in the report totals. Students that
are solely taking basic skills, remedial, or ESL classes are also excluded from the report.
- To find enrollment, graduation and persistence data for a school, please enter school name and Click Go.
- N/A - School did not report data for selected year.
- School data is self-reported by each institution.
- Click here to see job placement rate and salary & wage information.